Pages

Search blog and web

Think im in love. What do i do

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys, sorry if this is a long winded post, but i really need to get this off my chest and seriously need some advice!
Okay, so im a 19 year old guy, at university. (In the most non vain way); i would say im okay to decent looking, but ive never really been good with girls, and never had a girlfriend. Dont get me wrong, girls like me and talk to me, but ive never had a lot of confidence to do much with them.
2 Weeks ago on a night out, i met a friend of a female friend of mine. Straight away i thought she was gorgeous. Now all night, i was getting signals from her that she was interested, fast forward to the end of the night and im alone with her talking, before going home (nothing happened but a kiss).
I have seen her on a couple more nights out since, and i still get this sense that she also likes me, and we have had a few good nights out in town, but nothing came of it for different reasons.
I have DM'd her a couple of times, but she isnt the most talkative over messaging, which makes it hard. I also dont want to keep messaging her when she doesnt reply as i dont want to sound creepy.
All of my good mates hang around with her and her friends quite alot, but i have rarely got to see her. My mates also go on about how hot she is- and it makes me have this horrible feeling when they say it, that (even though she isnt mine), ill lose her to another guy (which has happened to me a LOT with different girls)
BASICALLY what im asking is what do i do?!!!
1)I have never had such strong feelings for a girl that i barely know. 2) I dont know if she feels the same (hardly spoken to her despite getting signals) 3) I dont want to sound creepy/wierd (all my mates know her so everyone WILL find out if i play it wrong)
4)I think im in love 5) Im not the sort of guy who lets people into my feelings much, so i havent told anyone (i know i should but i find it so hard, and dont really someone i feel i could talk to about it well)
I am tired of messing up with girls and i feel we have a strong connection. I need some advice !
I really appreciate anyone who can help me and read all of this
Thanks x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment