Pages

Search blog and web

I need a girlfriend so bad

  • Thread Starter

This is a rant

I feel physically sick, I've been single all my life (not counting one two week 'relationship' when I was 14). I've had one one night stand and a few girls where I've gotten to second base, I generally twice each night I go out (on average).

But I've never been able to get a girlfriend, I'm not going to give you any of this nice guy crap, I don't feel hard done by or oppressed, but I do still feel upset. Its seriously beginning to weigh on my mind, I'm starting to struggle to empathize with and resent women, I'm just your average guy, I'm not ugly I'm probably about a '6'. i go to the gym twice a week, head of the swimming team, a sailing instructor, but I'm utterly inept when It comes to establishing meaniful romantic relationships.


/rant over.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment