Pages

Search blog and web

Feminine men

  • Thread Starter

Okay so when I was younger, I used to not like feminine men, and thought they were acting in a weird and "unnatural" way which turned me off. But now I find myself very attracted to them. By feminine men, I don't mean looking like a girl (if I did, I'd be bisexual), and I don't mean vulnerability or shyness (some people associate these traits with femininity for some reason). I think I'm feminine myself, but that's not really a contributing factor; since usually, I'm attracted to people who are very different from me. I also noticed that a very average gay guy (doesn't even need to be muscled up or skinny) is way more attractive (to me) than the most handsome of straight men.
Does anybody else have the same feelings? This question isn't just for gay guys; lesbians, do you find lesbians more attractive than straight women?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment