Pages

Search blog and web

Got a letter from the OW

I think this is my fault, since I came back to TAM recently...I must have Beetlejuiced the OW.

Anyway...short version of my story - separation last April after I found out and confronted about an affair between my partner and another woman. My partner moved out that day. We are still sorting through financial details and stuff like that.

And, because we're all women and women are ridiculous, we still see each other from time to time, including playing on the same soccer team.

The ex sent me a text two days ago giving me a 'heads up' that the OW was going to send me a letter. The heads up was typically cowardly and last minute, because the letter had actually already arrived when I got the text. But that's another story.

The letter was the exact type of self-serving bulls%&t that you would expect. Laughable, really. However. Aside from making me angry at the presumption that I want anything from the OW or that she is even allowed to elbow her way back into my life in any tiny aspect at all, it has (obviously) triggered all kinds of things going back to the cheating and all of it.

My first question is whether this has happened to anyone else. The second is what did you do in response.

The third is who wants to come to my bonfire party this weekend?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment