Pages

Search blog and web

Is this an unhealthy way to cope with a breakup? Or are these thoughts ok?

  • Thread Starter

I know that after a breakup people need to have a period ie a few weeks or months where they cut contact to some extent. But after this do you have any contact with your ex I mean would you be able to be friends (maybe go for day trips together etc) if they wanted to?

Someone broke up with me and it really hurts like I keep getting a claustrophic/suffocating feeling but what makes me feel better is the hope that I won't totally lose contact with them and in a few months hope that I can have some special friendship with him. I will see him sometimes at my sports club I go to and it makes me feel a lot better. Is this a bad way for me to deal with it though? These positive thoughts are the only way I can, I don't have any close friends and feel lonely/bored all the time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment