Pages

Search blog and web

Former date returns for sex or more

  • Thread Starter

Okay so just to clarify straight up, I'm a guy and I'm into guys

So I got a message from a guy I've been on about 6 dates with over the last three years. For whatever reason, he always seemed to make himself scarce when it came to consummating things. I was really keen on him, but the last time we caught up was about a year ago.

Anyway, he just got back to London after spending the last six months overseas for work (he's a lawyer... I'm a law student).

He messages me asking how I am, and I say we should catch up for a friendly pint. We agree to go out for dinner, and then the text messages take a bit of a sexual turn. I end up saying he should come back to my place after we go out for dinner. We talk a bit further and he basically straight up proposes that we try out being friends with benefits, except with cuddling and sleepovers and exclusivity (so.. basically a relationship). I think great, that's what I wanted previously anyway, and I love someone getting straight to the point like that. It takes out all the uncertainty of dating and you get right to the good bit.

Our texts become a bit more explicit, and based on what we'd talked about, I head into central London to buy some... props (you know... handcuffs and blindfolds, a couple of fleshlights, boxer briefs depicting characters from the Marvel universe). Anyway, long story short he texts and says we should blow off dinner (no pun intended) and just catch up for sex. And he really strongly prefers that.

So my question is... am I being played? I'm looking forward to hooking up but I'm not particularly interested in a no-strings arrangement. We haven't seen each other for a year, and I'd really prefer to catch up first before just getting onto the sex bit (as welcome as that is... I live in London, it's not difficult to find others... I like him for his personality and quirky sense of humour, and our shared interests)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment