Pages

Search blog and web

Guys, would you date an ex-bulimic who has a few relapses?

  • Thread Starter

I just wanted to know. I'm currently seeing a guy (not exclusive yet) and have mentioned this to him when we were talking. He asked if I was bulimic, I didn't say yes or no, but I said I have a complicated relationship with food. He's very understanding and didn't make a big deal out of it (his best friend is or was bulimic too)

I workout every day and try and eat as healthy as possible, I know I am not overweight at the moment, well I don't look THAT overweight but I do have a fear of being overweight or being rejected due to it.

I am fairly attractive, I have good self esteem at the moment, but I have relapses where I eat rubbish and release it. It used to be every time I ate, but now it's one binge a day.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment