Pages

Search blog and web

Recently divorced but missing my ex wife

So here's my story. Was married for little over 2yrs. Together for 6 years. We've shared a lot of great memories. Been through are fair share of ups and downs. We both don't do drugs and sober. We've traveled out of the country and across the country and live life to the fullest. She is my soulmate my best friend and my everything. She has always got my back if I needed her. We have stayed truthful and loyal to one another.
Well about year and half ago we had our first child, son. Born premature and spent 180days in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit). My wife had endured a lot in that pregnancy. Lots of stress in that period. Well not long after our son came home, about 2 months, my wife was pregnant again. Long story short, we lost our second child and devastated.
This ordeal started the decline of our marriage. Lots of blaming and arguments etc... She said I was not there emotionally for her in time of need. I thought I was but I take responsibility for all my flaws. I regrettably blamed her for the loss of our child out of anger and during an argument. YES, that was a low blow and I sincerel apologized to her about my comment. She sadly has not forgiven me and rightfully so. Not long after in October last year decided to file for divorce and served with papers after I dared her. Yes I'm an idiot thinking she wouldn't do it but she did. But shortly after reconcile and had a great Christmas holiday with few arguments in between.
New year was different and saw a decline again in the marriage. One of our recent argument, I called her out and said to her to finish and make the divorce final. I just said it thinking she still love me and wouldn't do it,Well guess what, she did. So after getting home the other day she told me she's moving out of state with our son.
As you can imagine, I'm devastated. Hurt and lost and betrayed. I helped her pack her thing in a trailer, spent the day with her and our son. We talked about about our life and situation and what are plans are etc. all the while I'm heartbroken to know they are leaving later that night.
She says time will tell. I asked her if it was ok for me to cling on "hope" and possibly reunited again as a family, she says yes. She also said nothing is for sure at this point. She just wants to figure herself out and time will tell.
Its been about a day now since they left and I feel like crap. Lots of emotions right now and deservedly so. Btw she had left me before for about a week to her parents before we got married with kids. She returned because she misses and loves me.
Back to my story. I know I gotta giver her space and as I'm typing this I got a text message that she wants to skype. Should I just ignore her for now. I'm confused. I simply want her back with our son and be a family again. I am far from perfect. What should do or don't do to win her back?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment