Pages

Search blog and web

would you date someone knowing that there is no future?

  • Thread Starter

So I recently met this one guy and we are quite close to each other now and the occasional flirting. I kinda like him and i think he feel the same way bout me too but I honestly can't see a future with him. (I am certain there is none.) He is a Muslim, he does his prayers but he is not those who are super into religious stuff and talk bout them 24/7.

Should we continue the flirting? Should we bring things to the next level? Tbh, I have never been in a relationship so I don't know when is it okay to get into one! I am 18 and in college currently. Oh and it doesn't help that he is quite good looking so I am afraid that I might accidentally make a wrong judgement.

Do people get into relationships only if they see a future together or do they just do it for the temporary excitement? (This is a question that has been troubling me for a long time)

I have a year left in college b4 going to uni and I know exactly one couple in my school (same religious situation) where the girl dates the guy with the plan of ditching him when they both go to uni.
Isn't that a lil bit cruel and im scared that I will get too attached to him if we ever get together.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment