Pages

Search blog and web

Kind of friends with benefits....

  • Thread Starter

I'm 18 and the guy I'm with is 27
we used to work together but then he left about a year ago. About two months ago I got back in contact with him because he was a good friend and I really enjoyed chatting with him (he was so funny xD)
but then it kinda developed and now we're in this weird fwb kinda relationship thingy
I'm still a virgin and I don't really wanna lose it to someone I'm not in a relationship with but I can't help the feelings that I still want to do it
he's told me he really wants to do it but doesn't want the whole commitment relationship stuff as he doesn't think it could work
he also just told me that inevitably we'd end and it would like he was using me for sex (although he said he's not....)
what should I do?
should I end it before anything more happens? or go along with it because I really want to?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment