Pages

Search blog and web

Left my job and i'm unsure about going back to University.

  • Thread Starter

I'm having a bit of a panic. After being kicked out of university last year with a certificate in higher education, i spent 9 months in unemployment and then got a job doing door to door sales over the summer.

I really hated it at first but i grew to love the people i worked with and the job whenever i made good sales. Im not consistent in sales yet but i've had my good days. Anyway i was supposed to be back at uni by now, but i may not be able to get funding from student finance in order to complete my degree. My mum wants to get a loan from the back to pay for me but i don't think this is fair on her as we're also trying to buy our house.

If i go back to uni, i'll have done 2nd year 3 times (i failed second year repeating previously by one 10 credit module and i have to start second year again in my new uni) this doesn't seem financially smart and we'll be paying the debt off until we die. I don't know what to do now. The guys at work think i'm leaving for uni, but i'm not sure i wanna leave or if i'll be able to go back.

I think i may be getting promoted at work tomorrow but i feel like such a fraud about it. I didn't hit the targets needed to be promote but because my boss thinks i'm leaving, he told me to pitch him and ask if i want to get promoted. I didn't think i'd be saying this but even though the job wasn't that great, i'll miss the social interaction aspect of it and talking to people.

I have mild social anxiety and the job really helped a lot and after 9 months of unemployment and playing video games all day long, it was much appreciated. I don't know if i wanna stay there though as i wasn't making much money, but finding a decent job right now is almost impossible.

My head is in a ****ing mess right now and i don't know what to do or think. Am i screwed financially as i still owe about £30k to student fiance and i have no degree for it?

HELP????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment