Pages

Search blog and web

What did she mean when she called me cute?

  • Thread Starter

Basically me and my mate(he's like a celebrity-everyone knows him) were walking from our common area to our lesson and my mate paused to talk with a girl,when he walked towards me he said that the girl "had some growing feelings for you" , me thinking hes just having a laugh i said "for you,you mean" and he said "no for you." Than the girl out of the blue said "Your cute y'know." My friend then looked at me and gave me that "I know your gassed smile." Me not knowing what to say quickly cut off to my lesson(we go to different lessons).Tbh this isnt the first time ive seen this girl(shes in my form and during the taster she was the first person i talked to). She's fairly nice and when i was in the study area she gave a small wave and asked whether i was okay.

So is she calling me cute because I'm not particularlly talkative around girls in our sixth form(i want to a boys school so i have to adjust...) or because she genuinely means it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment