Pages

Search blog and web

will you find me creepy if you were him?

  • Thread Starter

Okay so this week my college has this thing goin on where seniors will write letters to juniors assigned to them and communicate from there. We basically have a box to put all the letters and juniors only know us by nicknames and they will have to find out who we r.

Basically I started writing a letter to this one junior guy that I find cute (he is not assigned to me so I am not supposed to!) I asked him about his fav sports, food, hopes n dreams, interesting encounter, who he finds cute in college etc and so on. He replied my letter once and i am waiting for his 2nd reply.

Apparently some of the juniors somehow managed to figure out who wrote them letters (I don't mind juniors that are assigned to me finding out as I am supposed to write them those letters anyway) but i am worried tht this "crush" will somehow know tht I am the one writing to him :o

Do I appear as creepy? Now I kinda regretted my decision as he turned out to be not my type. :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment