Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking of other people during intimacy

  • Thread Starter

Okay so basically I had a chat with One of my (and my girlfriends) best friend for a long time last night about everything going on with her life and about my relationship...

She told me that she had a good chat with my girlfriend and they was talking all usual things when they started talking about guys they liked celebrities. That again is usual and it doesn't bother me. Then my girlfriend opens up and says she fancies colleagues from her work but wouldn't give out names. Again this doesn't bother me and to be honest I don't want to know the names

Now THIS is where it's bothering me, and I need some sort of reassurance over the matter. She told our friend, in the strictest confidence not to tell me, that she thinks of those guys when we're being intimate. Our friend doesn't want me to tell her I know can then everything will kick off and I don't want any trouble.

This is how I feel about it, my previous relationship was 5 years in that time we got engaged and she cheated on me with countless guys. It destroyed me and didn't help the matter of her playing mind games and resulting in me considering taking in my own life.... I feel like this is one step away from cheating and I don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment