Pages

Search blog and web

How do you let a girl know that you have feelings for her?

  • Thread Starter

I'm asking because I've been ripped to shreds by a guy I didn't even know liked me. He was normal... all the time. We'd revise together but he'd initiate it by saying "keep me company" and stuff like that. Purely platonic. Never an inkling of attraction. He'd say hi to me, sit next to me in lectures but again. This is not much to go by... Last night, after over a year of being my "friend", he bombarded my phone with self pity and insults after I said I couldn't meet up with him next week. Then it clicked that he likes me once he started to talk about how I thought I was "too good for him" etc.

This makes me wonder...

How do you let a girl know that you like her? Just wondering how most guys do it. Girls aren't mind readers and it's easy to get stuck in the so called "friend zone".

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment