Pages

Search blog and web

Happy Birthday

Turning 47 tomorrow. got notification by this site along a happy birthday so opted to log in and post. I have never been married, no kids, so wish I had that all of my life. I have so many talents, skills and heart and am perplexed why I am still single. I have to admit, I had to overcome shyness for most of it, but still, it's a hard pill to swallow on this of any other days. I'm not bad on the eyes on top of it, even get the ladies heads turning from time to time and it's obvious there, so can't accept that as being a factor, outside of the fact sharing here, I don't in my personal mind consider myself attractive and I'm trying to fix that. I can attest as well, in an odd spot to boot, most people think I'm in my late 20's to early 30's, and it always throws them off with this brain and heart along dialog.

Respond with advice to what gives to just happy birthday, I'll be hanging out with a few relatives for mine, at least they don't give me a hard time along not having a girlfriend or wife, sharing with them along my attempts makes it clear, not a whole lot out there and putting ones self on the line, lot's of heartache and general being let down in the process. I feel for all that are single these days, regardless of what age they are, married or not, it's just brutal out there if you are relationship only bound and mindset wise.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment