Pages

Search blog and web

How should I tell my uni that I'm pregnant?

  • Thread Starter

Anon as I know people on here who don't know I'm pregnant.

Hi,
I was basically wondering how I should go about telling my uni that I'm pregnant. I'm 3 months along and have just finished my 3rd week of my 2nd year.
I know I probably should have let them know over the summer so that I could take the year off but I wanted to have my first scan to make sure.
Anyway I'm really scared to tell. Should I email the programme director to let him know that there's something I want to discuss and then tell him in person?

I'm pretty sure that he'd suggest taking a year out as I start placement soon and it'd be a dangerous environment to be pregnant.

Thanks for any replies

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment