Pages

Search blog and web

Our 15th year anniversary......

Our 15th year anniversary was on September, Friday 12.:smthumbup:

So I figured Mrs.CuddleBug thought I'd forget, so I went to the local jewelery store, bought a $1000 pair of blue gem earrings (her birth color December) seated in white gold, very romantic card and a custom made flower arrangement in a glass vase. I hid this in our storage area above the crawl space under the stairs. Mrs.CuddleBug still doesn't know were I hid it....heh heh. Anyway, I decided to surprise her even more, one day early and put the card, flowers and earrings on the dining room table, were she watches tv and does her hair in the mornings before work. She went downstairs and bam, she was surprised and happy. She told me, she thought I'd forgotten and that it was even earlier, nice surprise. :D

Now she did not buy me anything. No card, no sex that day or night, nothing. The next day, our actual anniversary, I was getting down and depressed, so I read that 10 points on LD's posted on TAM and sad thing is, all 10 points describe my wifee to the letter. :( So I printed them out and placed them on the coffee table because she sleeps on the couch after her last day of work for the week and I sleep alone. She read it......I got up at 5:30am, had a shower and suddenly the bathroom door opens....At first I thought it was the cat pushing his way in, nope. Then I thought it was air pressure opening the door, nope. It was Mrs.CuddleBug, completely naked, and I honestly thought she wanted to use the bathroom, so I told her, I can wait outside. She didn't want to use the bathroom, took me to the bedroom and we had great sex!!! So for the first time in 15 years, Mrs.CuddleBug and I were naked together in the bathroom and had sex before I went to work.

http://ift.tt/1qxzoG5


So two main things that started her thinking about her low sex drive and how it effects me and our marriage, 5 love languages quiz and the 10 points of someone who is LD posted on TAM.


Did I do good ladies??? Advice? :scratchhead:

Is it normal for the ladies not to buy anything for their man for their anniversaries, just the way it is, tradition?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment