Pages

Search blog and web

Girl is infertile

  • Thread Starter

We're both at final year at uni. This girl I'm really into is great. We get along well - we've had a one night stand before. As I finally got up the courage to get to know her better and take her out - she casually let slip in the conversation that she's infertile when we were chatting today.

It has been pretty devastating for me to find out - as I've had a crush for her for a while - and thought it might been something serious. I very much would one day like to have my own kids. Not adoption. Although my views might change later on in life - this is a big set back. I would like my flesh blood to continue. I'm from a family where the biological parents really means alot.

I imagine though when she found out herself - it must have changed her outlook on life, very tough - I like her for it. It might very well be that if I asked out now - part of me is uncertain if she's the one. It might not even have lasted, we might be seeing different people in time. Though now that I know she's infertile - I'm not sure if I'm willing to bother anymore. Is this very selfish?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment