Pages

Search blog and web

Need to vent

Just feeling a lot of anger,resentment today re my WAW. I know, Ive been on here before.

She didnt have a BF for awhile and so she was stopping by my house a lot this summer while I was off work and recovering from the cancer treatment; I had no energy so when she offered to help around the house w/ stuff i let her and admit it was nice to see her. I know then I was plan B but was in denial.

Now she has a BF and I hear from her a lot less, so definitely plan b. On Aug 23 we had a b-day party for S3 and later in the day i get achy and yucky feeling due to the cancer so she was still there w/ my mom and sister and kids when i went to take a nap. Before she left she insisted on having a "talk"-- (she is big on TALKS, she will text and say she needs to talk to me ASAP, etc). The talk was about my mom telling her that she caused my ex gf (who was amazing) and I to break up, not really the case. But in the course of the conv, she said, Im done with dating, it isnt worth it, you are the only man I know who is even honest, etc.

6 days later i got the, Im stopping by, we need to talk text. I was home doing a feeding (g-tube) and she was there a few mins later, informing me that she had a bf and it was serious. She teared up telling me, but I think she was worried that D6 would tell me that he had baby sat them the other night or something.

I saw an ad on fb for a dating site. single parents or something. i clicked on it and a picture of my ex pops up. in it she says "my ex and i are great friends".

I didnt sign up to be her friend and her scattered emotions are not something i want in my life. I need to focus. I need to know how to stay civil without sounding so cold that she gets defensive. (Last time we got in a disagreement I foolishly texted her that she sucks, partly about not bathing them, etc., but the next day she came over with the divorce decree to show me that she could take our son for min 3 hours). Want to avoid those confrontations/drama but at the same time keep her at a great distance. Obviously we have kids so there is some interaction.

Again, just venting. Ordered the book, getting past the breakup last night just to refresh strategies, etc and also seeing my IC soon. Any thoughts, observations are appreciated. I think when I am feeling better-- the recovery is a very long process-- I will be able to go out and do things, have fun etc. I am a little frustrated that she is out at concerts, bars and whatever she wants basically and i pretty much go to bed at 8 still.

Thanks everyone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment