Pages

Search blog and web

Uni and reationships

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys, so I don't want to seem like a desperate creep, don't judge harshly.

I'm a guy, going on 20. Starting 1st year uni, did a foundation course in a previous uni, hated it due to unsociable people in the course and not what I imagined uni to be like. I had a girlfriend when I was 16, we stayed together for a 1 yr and a half. Lost my v to her, first relationship. I cant stop thinking about her and how we were in the relationship, I ended it due to her being majorly insecure, accusing me of cheating all the time etc. I was very naïve then. But now I look back at it and it makes me want to be in a relationship again. I have been trying to find a girlfriend, but I don't really know how to do it. That's also fuelled by the fact that I suffer from a disability and it gives me self esteem issues. Like nobody would want to be with me. On the outside I may seem confident and all that but I really aren't. I go gym about 3 times a week, and it has helped as I got a better physique now but I still have those thoughts. So after that long post, my question is; Should I look for a girl in uni? Maybe make more of an effort? and what to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment