Pages

Search blog and web

Cannot stand my brother's girlfriend!

  • Thread Starter

My brother got a girlfriend a few weeks ago. They're both 19 and I'm 22. I'm a girl. It's got very intense very quickly. She's essentially moved into my parents' house. She's here 24/7 and she's just around to the point I'm getting sick to death of her. I also personally think she has a hidden side of her personality - she acts sweet and girly, but I know that during her school years she was a school bully. I mean she broke someone's nose when she was eleven. I know she comes from a damaged background - and I feel sorry for her from that point of view - but it doesn't stop me wanting shot of her. Since they've got together she's done the following:

Practically forced me to come on a night out with her and him by saying she didn't want to be the only girl etc. (not JUST with them - with a few of his friends) and then proceeded to spend the whole night talking about her and my brother's sex life. Even when me and her were in private in the bathroom she was rabbiting on about it.
Essentially called me a prude and asked me if I was a virgin in front of my brother and his mates who I don't even know. She doesn't seem to be able to get through her thick skull that the reason I'm grossed out about it is NOT because she's talking about sex, but because she's describing graphic details of sex WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER (talks about giving him blow jobs, the size of his dick etc.)
Showed pictures of her naked boobs to me and all of his mates on said night out.
She's recorded him naked - admittedly as a joke when he wasn't looking - threatened to put it on facebook when they rowed.
Told me she can hack paypal accounts etc.
And today to top it all off I've been out ALL day (I'm talking 16 + hours of an empty house) in which they could have banged till their hearts content (me and my parents were out at an open day.) I come home, I can here them watching TV, we all clatter around upstairs, so they know we're home. I get ready to go to bed. The partition wall between my room and his is paper thin - SHE knows this. They start having sex with her being REALLY loud. Needless to say, the most uncomfortable few minutes of my life. My Mum was also in the bathroom so I reckon she probably got an earful too.

I'm not a prude - and neither are my parents - of course I know they're having sex and I have zero problem with it. But I just feel like this is all pretty unreasonable and disrespectful. I would never in a million years have sex with a guy when I knew my brother could DEFINITELY hear and was next door. I think sex is private thing and whilst I understand they're young and don't have their own house just do it while we're out or at least while I'm not in my room. I'm going to uni next year thank god - I was ill at 18/19 so couldn't go then. But I'm finishing off A2 levels and she's even cutting into my study time - I've lost hours where she's tried to distract me etc.

I don't mind being friendly, but I just feel like the whole thing is unfair - and shoving all the sex stuff in my face is off-putting. What can I do, if anything? I can never get my brother alone to say anything to him. Even if I did I don't think he'd care since he's pretty selfish himself.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment