Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure if to dump my boyfriend or not

  • Thread Starter

I am going to university next week, we have been dating for 1-2 months. While he understands I will be busy and won't see him very often, he really wants to carry on dating me long-distance for a little bit just to try it out and see if it goes anywhere. I am really reluctant to do this, because I'm not sure if I can stay committed, or if I even want to stay committed - its not so much that I'll be jumping into bed with another guy straight away, but its only been a little while and I really don't know what my feelings are towards him. I fancy him (thats why I'm dating him) but going long-distance feels like a step in the relationship that I'm not ready to take. I'd rather throw myself into university life without ties back to my hometown. But we do like eachover so it does seem a shame to waste it.

Would I be stupid to throw this away, or is it the right thing to do? My gut says to dump him, but I don't feel I have a proper reason to do it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment