Pages

Search blog and web

how do i get over my ex?

  • Thread Starter

We were in a relationship for 5m, it was so perfect and we fell in love within the first few weeks...

I had to move back to the UK, within that same week, he went to his home country and a month after that he moved abroad for university. We both left at the same time.

We did the distance for a month which didn't go too well...

A couple weeks after our long distance relationship ended and the day he got back to university - he slept with his ex. They have a lot of friends in common and have to see each other still but after CONSIDERING it, he decided against getting into anything serious with her again and had a hard 'break' when she recently told him that he lost her V when they were in a relationship together and he's still the only guy she's been with. She's quite a bit older, he's 19 (looks/acts a lot older) and she's 24. He didn't like that she was quite a bit older but it all started out between them as friends.

I cried and sleepless nights when I found out he'd slept with his ex and decided to cut him off, 2 weeks later when I got back in touch with him i found out he's sleeping with someone new FWB situation that he has little interest perusing apparently, just fun, apparently. I asked him if he would be hurt if she slept with someone else, he said no. Then I asked him if he'd be hurt if I did and he replied yes...

We spoke about things / argued for days via text. It dragged on for so long because he took THAT long to respond, even though he was online on WhatsApp constantly, that made me more upset... :o
I send him a long message trying to explain everything and he never even bothered to read it. Eventually, I just said sorry and that I should move on and let him just get in contact when he's ready.
He replied, calling me my pet name and saying "I guess this is the healthiest way to do it. I don't want to leave it. If were not fighting i'll want to check up on you and all" and then sent me loads of kisses and said good night.

I haven't got him on Facebook anymore but I checked and saw that he's recently "liking" a lot of his ex's pictures. Maybe they might get back together after all or maybe he's just trying to keep her close. I don't know whether he's trying to keep me close too? I think he can be quite a jealous and possessive person.

I feel so drained right now and I feel like I've lost the love of my life, as cheesy as that sounds. I want to get over him but its not happening, I'm just so frustrated!! Blocking him seems the best solution but its hard and I just don't want him to forget about me.
It's hard for me to find anyone new right now because all of my friends don't live in the same city, so I'm also pretty lonely :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment