Pages

Search blog and web

I'm worried that I won't fit in at university

  • Thread Starter

I'm not sure why but I keep having this feeling that I'll be left alone and miserable at university. I am quite sociable, and make friends pretty easily (in college I did anyway), but I don't drink or party, I'm fairly quiet and introverted and I am quite independent too I suppose. Sometimes, I get really shy in new situations and might isolate myself. I'm anxious that during freshers week, for example, all my flatmates could go drinking and clubbing, and ask me to come along and I'll have to decline and just stay inside and be depressed.

I've seen the societies at my university, and none of them really stand out to me to be honest, a few freshers events seem appealing, just like tours of the city etc, but I'm worried I'll end up doing it all alone. When I move away, I won't know anybody, none of my friends are coming to this university and I barely know my way round.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment