Pages

Search blog and web

Online Dating Success Stories? Unsure if I should give it a go.

  • Thread Starter

So i've never had a meaningful relationship (other than a few months when I lived abroad) and i'd like to experience one now. I'm 24, but a postgraduate student on a very study-intensive second degree. I only really meet girls on my course (lots of whom are only 18/19, so I thought I might give online dating a try).

I have always been against the idea, but warming up to it after my best friend met his current girlfriend on one (and they both keep encouraging me to sign up).

Anyway, looking to hear some success stories with online dating (i've heard enough catfish stories already :$). Also, any suggestions on a 'good', free site?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment