Pages

Search blog and web

What to get/ do with my girlfrined for our one year anniversary? (GIRLS)

  • Thread Starter

I just wanted to ask you guys for some advice.

My anniversary of a year comes up next month and I were both spending £100 max on eachother. We have already planned to go and see the lion king in the theatre, I wanted to get her some gifts like a pandora charm for her bracelet, a scrapbook with pictures of us, receipts of dates and cinema tickets, some sexy underwear from victoria secret and book dinner and afternoon tea on seperate days as something nice to look forward to later on.

I just wanted to know if you thought these would be nice gifts and not what would yo suggest?. cheers :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment