Pages

Search blog and web

So Many Issues

I've posted about a few problems that are only the tip of the iceberg so I thought I would create a new thread where I'll just document issues I encounter along the way.

Today-
After work drove a half hour away to pick up presents at toy store and snacks at supermarket for Saturday kid's game. One present was a 2 foot long foam staff. Wife saw it and complained how she wouldn't be able to wrap it. She was honestly flustered to such an extent that she wanted to return it. I just looked at her and nodded. I know not to say anything. No thanks for going out to do these errands Just a complaint. Inflexible.

I told 6 year old kid that he needs to sleep in his own bed from now on as he's getting too old to sleep next to mommy. Wife complained that she didn't want to get up to take him back to bed. I said I would lock the door. She said she goes to sleep at midnight or later (I go to sleep earlier to get up for work) and so she would be responsible for locking the door and doesn't want to deal with bringing him to his bedroom etc. Lack of intimacy.

After kids went to sleep and I finished doing dishes, I asked whether she wanted to watch something together. She said she had to do her college homework. Yet she doesn't even have class tomorrow. Overwhelmed/too tired to spend quality time.

Finally I asked her whether we could 'do it' tomorrow because I know I have to plant the seed lest she be 'too tired' for an unplanned roll in the hay. She sighed and said she doesn't know. I just waited and she relented and said tomorrow or the day after. Pity sex possibly? LD

I really need to take time to communicate with her how I feel and how my needs aren't being met but I'm so worried about rocking the boat and making things worse I just let things slide. I have to, yet I can't bring myself to.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment