Pages

Search blog and web

Was I wrong to do this?

  • Thread Starter

This may be a little long so I apologise.

I'm really confused and I need someone to set me straight.

I met a man, I gave him my Facebook and number, we started talking a lot. I thought we really liked each other. We became very very very close. We went on quite a few dates.

This is the bit where it gets confusing. He messaged me on Facebook one afternoon and the way he was talking to me wasn't how he normally would, it was kind of in a matey way, like I had been freindzoned :eek:. We were talking and he said ''guess who I went out with last night?'', so I obviously asked who. He said it was some girl who Iam actually friends with (not close friends, but still friends with) and they ended up having sex.

I tried to act like it didn't bother me, so I said ''oh that's nice'', I don't really understand why he told me, it seemed more that he wanted to brag to me or make me feel jealous.

The thing that got my back up was that after that conversation he asked me if I still wanted to do something the next day with him. I said no and that he should probably go and hang out with her instead, then I said a few insulting things about her and the size of his penis, because my feelings were a bit hurt.

The thing is he will not leave me alone now and it's been going on for 6 months. He has said sorry countless times. He texts me everyday. He's really sweet.

He asks me all the time if I want to do something with him and I always say no. He must ask me most Fridays and Saturdays if I want to go out on a date with him.

I like him but I don't know, I just didn't like the way he went about that, in all honesty he didn't even need to say anything about it as we weren't bf/gf.

I don't know if I'm wrong for not letting him in so to speak just for that 1 mistake, if you could even call it that. Or are my feelings normal?

I feel like a bitch. Am I being a bitch? be honest pleaseeeeeee.

I just don't want to be hurt AGAIN. I know everyone says this but I have honestly been hurt so many times by men that it takes a lot for me to let someone get close or for me to really open up to someone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment