Pages

Search blog and web

The Oscar Pistorius Verdict.

Well the first part of it says that he's not guilty of murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.

I've followed the trial for a while and initially felt that the prosecution had laid out a credible case.

The defense came across are weak and sometimes conflicting. I thought that "guilty" was a foregone conclusion.

But when I listened to the Judge this morning, surgically dismantle the entire prosecution's case , I must say that I'm impressed with her unbiased logic.

She's adjourned the courts till tomorrow where she'll rule on the manslaughter charges.

Based on her summary, it looks to me like she'll find him guilty of manslaughter, but again I could be wrong.

Your thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment