Pages

Search blog and web

The Stepson

I know I have some other popular threads going on here, and I am working on my marriage, or lack there of, but I wanted to get the opinions of this great community when it comes to what I deal with when it comes to my stepson. Hopefully this is the correct forum for that.

I am going to post you some stories that I posted on a Step Parents support forum. Most are long, and I will post them separately, but please feel free to read whichever ones that you want to and comment appropriately.

I know this is probably too long and I won't get many, if any, responses. Just interested in some feedback and opinions. Most of it is done. Maybe only read one a day? Maybe only read one, period?

And to be clear: I already received sound advice on these in the Step Parent's forum, by the way. I just wanted some advice from this community because you guys ROCK!!!! I know some of the issues are in the past, but I wanted some more opinions on them, if you don't mind.

The posts will be titled at the top, so please mention which post you are referring to if you were nice enough to offer your advice and comment!

So here we go:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment