Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend is seeking attention

  • Thread Starter

Greetings,

I've started dating a girl for 2 months now, that I've known for around 2 years but we've now decided to see each other seriously.

My concern is that she is still very active on social media, posting a lot of photos of herself. We are friends on facebook, skype, tumblr etc. and I see most of the stuff she posts. Every couple of days she's posting a new photo (different hairstyle, lipstick, dresses), getting attention from other guys and it works! I'm not the jealous type and I see what she is doing, but I can't help but think she is 'marketing' herself in the hope of finding someone else. I want to think that we can have a serious loving relationship but its already looking like she has other intentions.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment