Pages

Search blog and web

Hostility and Risk after D Day

I thought I might be past all this by now but I am staring at what is likely another collapse in an attempt to reconcile. Obviously I should have left her almost a year ago, but oh well.

That said here is what I need help with.

My wife can be very bitter and vengeful and I think she might get that way with through this process. I don't fear physical danger but she may be prepared to accuse me of things I did not do across the divorce proceeding and particularly while we are both still in the same residence. I have reasons to believe she was searching ways to put legal pressure on me before so she is more than capable of going that low.

I am trying to balance the risk of staying in the family home with what she might accuse me of (EG abuse) versus the risk of moving out of the home on the announcement of the divorce. I don't expect it will give her a stronger position in the divorce but she will be left with no incentive to move out--free rent. The house is in my name and is not community property.

Is there any thoughts on what I can to do minimize the risk of false accusation? Like carry a digital recorder at all times?

For brevity, I am leaving some of the story out here, and I am asking you to take my word for it that I am not a bastard, but I really could use some feedback on this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment