Pages

Search blog and web

my tutor is revolted by me.

  • Thread Starter

when I first started my course, I was being inducted, and I saw that one of the three tutors there, was looking at me, with a look that suggested she was revolted by my appearance?

but then again, it might be sort of a piteous look, because of me being a very shy person? im not sure really. It happened a few months ago, we haven't spoke to each other as she is tutoring other people. soon she may tutor me. I feel awkward as someone I am meant to trust may think i'm ugly and this bothers me.

I should add that at the time I had a monobrow, so I looked worse than I do now.

so what should I do? should I ask if she has a problem with my appearance?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment