Pages

Search blog and web

Why do women encourage each other to choose inappropriate partners?

  • Thread Starter

The feminists won't like this, but this needs to be said, for the well-being, safety and security of all women out there. It may be a bitter pill to swallow, but right now women all over this country are putting each other in danger and it needs to be stopped. I have also expressed this view to my wife as she is one of many women exacerbating the problem.

One of my wife's best friends entered a new relationship about six months ago. She cheated on her partner, a decent bloke with a well-paid job in marketing, and dumped him for an unemployed man who has been to prison for a campaign of domestic abuse against his former partner. Yes, you read that right. Worse still, this woman is well educated and has first-class honours from a Russell Group uni.

It goes without saying that this woman's decision making is very very poor. When my wife told me about this, I was horrified that she had both cheated and had started dating someone with a violent past.

Naturally, I expected my wife and this woman's other female friends to express serious concerns about her decision.

What I saw was the polar opposite. Women who knew about this man's past queued up to produces likes on Facebook of pictures of them together etc. My wife said that, having met this thug, she was convinced that he had "changed" and that she would be a good partner for her friend. This woman's friends also dismissed her former partner, calling him "boring" and "not exciting" etc. I found this unbelievable, how could these women be so irrational and express such a disregard for their friend's safety.

If a lack of boredom and a prevalence of excitement was what this woman wanted, she sure as hell got it, because their relationship became volatile very quickly. I heard constant tales from my wife about arguments in which he called her a whore and a cheap slut etc. You would have thought that her friends would be begging her to end the relationship at this point, but no.

Fast forward to this evening when I get home from work to find my mother-in-law looking after my wife and I's daughter. I ask where my wife is.

Turns out she's gone off to comfort her friend who has just been beaten black and blue by her partner. Her face is covered in bruises and she has abdominal pain too.

I felt disgusted and I hope that the relationship ends now and this man finds himself in court again. However, I'm now going to say something controversial. Many reading this won't like it, but it's how I truly feel in this situation.

I don't feel any sympathy for her in this situation. Not one jot.

What kind of stupid bint dumps a reasonably successful and intelligent man for some unemployed bum with a history of violence? Even worse, why the **** are all her friends crowding round giving this relationship their support?

This is insanity, and goes some way to explaining why we have so much domestic violence in this country. Yes, the men who do this are scum and aren't punished anywhere near harshly enough. Furthermore, women cannot be blamed for this violence and never deserve it.

But seriously, start thinking ****ing rationally, for your own sakes. Women who condone, or at best don't challenge their friends who enter such relationships, need to take a long hard look at themselves. If you started giving each other appropriate advice, like not dismissing the "boring" men, and strongly discouraging relationships with violent men, then plenty of women wouldn't end up in situations like this.

Rant over, bring it on feminists. You encourage and condone this madness and you need to face up to what you are doing to your "sisters".

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment