Pages

Search blog and web

VAR?

Quick question...we are 5 months post-dday and I really have no reason to suspect my husband is cheating right now. As far as I know he has been NC with OW. He has been working hard in R, answered any questions I"ve had, changed his schedule completely and can account for all time, etc.

I am cleaning a bunch of stuff out of our house and just stumbled upon a Panasonic RR-US490 Digital Recorder. I believe it was my dad's and he gave it to me in a box of stuff he no longer wanted. I don't think my husband knows we have it. It is unopened- brand new. I never tried to use a VAR as my husband seemed open and out of the fog from the beginning, but I must say I an curious as to whether or not this is a VAR??? I was planning to sell it, but maybe I should keep it so I can spot check my husband from time to time or just in case I ever feel unsure? Will this item work? Any tips on using it?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment