Pages

Search blog and web

Women and Rough sex

Ladies I would like some feedback please. A female poster mentioned how she wanted her husband to be more assertive in the bedroom. Also I have seen a lot of women talk about how hot it is to be dominated and wish their husbands/ lovers would do it. This has got me thinking. Most people want a fair and equal relationship. A relationship where people have equal say so and their feelings are respected. So what is the arousal of a man just having his way with them in a moment of intimacy? If someone is dominate then they are putting their needs first and just assuming you are ok with that. Most men I know that like to dominate women sexually are usually a bit chauvinistic. And I think it would be hard to be sympathetic and understanding to someone's needs but then just do whatever you want with them during moments of intimacy.

It really perplexes me. My last 3 girlfriends have all preferred rough sex to sensual. I can do that but why is everything fair but during sex some women prefer the dude just take over. No disrespect to anyone's sexuality. I'm just trying to logically understand this. I'm maybe looking at it too black and white?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment