Pages

Search blog and web

Bad Day

Nothing more to say than that. I feel I have a good head on my shoulders, thanks to some professionals around me, but there are still the occasional difficult moments.

I don't want to rehash my situation but despite what's happened I don't take joy in anyone's pain or discomfort.

I wonder if I'm just feeling sorry for myself tonight or just a passing bit of loneliness. It's likely the former. I've probably said it here before: I don't believe time heals anything, but it does make the pain more tolerable. I just need to give it more time.

Oh well. I appreciate the opportunity of the forum to have an outlet. I'm headed to bed. Thanks again for listening.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment