Pages

Search blog and web

May never see him again- devastated. Need a shoulder to cry on

  • Thread Starter

Met the most amazing guy- literally everything I ever dreamed of and more. Uncommonly kind, genuine, sweet, gorgeous, funny, intelligent and just an absolute dream. We went on one date, so I have reason to believe he had feelings for me as well on some level (but I don't know which level, he hasn't told me) The date was perfect, he was so easy to talk to- we spoke for hours. Nothing physical happened so I know he wasn't just in it for sex either.

Anyway, I learned just before the date that he is going abroad permanently to live- so silently we agreed not to go on a second date- it just wouldn't make sense. What's the point of going on a second date when we'll never see each other again?

I'm totally beside myself. Tomorrow is the last time i'll see him before he leaves. Obviously it's going to hurt but there is nothing I can do about it. Just really need somebody to talk to, to tell me it will be alright. I don't even know him that well- only known him for 3/4 months, but still I feel he is one in a billion. The most beautiful person with the kindest heart. How do I get past this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment