Pages

Search blog and web

Do you "tolerate" sex with your overweight wife?

One of the insecurities I had in my marriage was that my husband was only having sex with me because he was horny and I was there but he wasn't really attracted to me because of my weight. I wonder if some of the wives who are not having sex because of their body-image feel the same way. I have read that here - that men will tell their wives they are beautiful and attractive but the wives don't believe it.

One of the reasons they may not believe it is this niggling doubt - he's just saying it but he doesn't mean it. I would like to know how real that doubt may be. Do you have sex with your overweight wife but don't feel real sexual desire for her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment