Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know what to do!!!

Hello,

I've been married for 1 and 1/2 now and things that I thought would change or go away have gotten worse. Since we have gotten married, I've cooked every meal, does 90% of the house cleaning, take care of the pets, pay for 90% of household expenses and yet I get no appreciation, no respect, and my wife's ability to be controlling is overwhelming. She hates my family, has denouced her faith, and I can count on my fingers how much intimacy has happened since we've been married. I have consulted our Christian life counciler but he didn't see much to be able to do. A while back my wife's father was diagnosed with cancer and because of the type he may not be able to work and my wife has assumed that we will move in witht them to help support them and then once they sell their house would move 800 miles away to where they are from and I am close to my family here. I have a wonderful job and I feel like if this ends in divorce, and I am 800 miles away I'm screwed because I would be out of my great job and away from anybody I know. Please give advice!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment