Pages

Search blog and web

What to do?

  • Thread Starter

Okay so I have a very limited social life, the friends I have surrounded myself with barely go out, and are pretty nerdy. Which is fine, I like being nerdy, it's who I am. I also have NO 'sexual' experience with females. I've had a few girlfriends and we have kissed and made out but that's as far out as the boat's got so far.

I'm 19 and starting uni in about a month. I'm aware there are plenty of people who have less experience that are older than me. And also some who have less of a social life, but that's not really the point.

I just want to start meeting new people and really would like to start meeting some females :) I've never done things like clubbing or going, 'on the lash' or whatever it's called.

So best way to meet new people, for friendships and relationships? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment