Pages

Search blog and web

Break up advice?

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend and I had been going out for over a year. We had such an amazing relationship. We're best friends, and we trust each other with our lives. We want to same things from life, and he always talked about our future together.

But then a few days ago he broke up with me. He said he loves me so much, and if he wanted to be in a relationship it would 1000% be with me, but he's not sure if he wants a relationship with anyone right now and that our relationship has become all about sex for him. So he said he needs to figure out what he wants, and that it's not fair on me for him to continue in this relationship atm.

He went onto talk about getting with other girls, and assured me that if he did, it wouldn't be with anyone i'm close to? That we'll still be best friends. That after uni he'll probably propose to me?

what the ****?!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but surely if he loved me as much as he claimed, then he wouldn't value getting with random girls over a strong relationship based on trust.

Now he talks to me as if the break up never happened. It's pretty much the same, except without the physical aspect. Well not the same...i'm hurting and I'm angry. But I don't know what to do. I'm so confused because i love him and i need him in my life (if only as a best friend) He's the only friend and family i have.

someone please tell me what to do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment