Pages

Search blog and web

Help me understand why

HI, my wife and I are in our early 30s, three kids under 6, been married for 8 years. Our marriage is good in all areas except one, sex. We never fight, except about sex, we agree on everything, except about sex, were both understanding of each other, except about sex. I have the higher sex drive, need variety to be satisfied, think about it all the time, she is willing to have sex with me every few days, but its sex by her definition. When we get to the event all I hear is no, no, no, no, no, and NO! Never anything positive. The "no" is to forplay moves. When oral, and kink of any kind is not an option, I just don't know what to do. She lays there, making herself available, but says no to 99% of my ideas.

So here is my request, would you ladies explain to me why a woman would refuse most everything except missionary vanilla? Absolutly no oral or kink. Our issue is mainly about oral, she does not see it as wrong or dirty, and cannot explain to me why she will not allow it.

Men, can you relate? How has this issue worked out in your marriage? Is there any hope, solutions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment