Pages

Search blog and web

Not being attracted to girls my own age 23-24.

  • Thread Starter

It sounds ridiculously shallow, but I just can't seem to get myself interested in them. They are too mature. I am stuck in the mindset of seeing 18-21 year old girls. There was a guy on Facebook yesterday who complained:

"If you're over the age of 21 and out on A-Level results night you need to have a word with yourself lads"
"
This is how all these underage sex allegations start boys! 'Cliff Richard out on A Levels results night... "


I see this as being a bit sensationalist tbh. I can go out to a nightclub and have sexual relationships with 18 year old freshers who fully consent to it ... does that make me a predator? I just cannot seem to get myself interested in the same way for girls my own age. Their ships have sailed. I am also hitting my prime in a few years and I just cannot see why I should stop doing what I like? I just don't get sexually excited with girls my own age anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment