Pages

Search blog and web

To move in with boyfriend or go to uni? Confused!

  • Thread Starter

This is really a last resort posting this but I am so confused and I keep getting conflicting advice from my friends.

Basically, the back story is: Went to uni a few years ago but dropped out after first year as I was too immature and spent the entire time getting drunk instead of going to lectures. However, I have matured a lot since then and have a career plan now and decided to apply for uni again. I got my unconditional offer before Christmas and was very excited to be going back to uni.

Cut a long story short, ended up getting a boyfriend, fell in love and decided to forget about uni and move in together. He is honestly perfect and I'm sure we would be together for a long long time. But now it's nearer the time to when I should be starting uni in September, I can't help but think should I be going!? Should I be putting my career/education before a boy?

Where he lives where I would be moving to seems to have a high unemployment rate and not a lot of jobs available so I am worried about having no money or job too.

Bear in mind that I have had a few long term boyfriends before so I know how I feel about this one is different but also that relationships don't always work out so maybe I should not be focussing my life on a guy at such a young(ish) age. I seem to have a habit in the past of putting boys before everything else and then regretting it when it doesn't work out.

Also the uni I would be attending would be across the country so I doubt the relationship would be able to continue if I went there.

Sorry to sound soppy, but I really really love him but I am just so confused about all of this, feel like he is the right man just the wrong time!

Really its a tough decision of going to uni or moving in with my boyfriend, finding a job and making a life together.

Thanks to anyone who has managed to read through my essay! Any thoughts would be appreciated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment