Pages

Search blog and web

Girls do you ever deny that you like a guy?

  • Thread Starter

So there a girl I know, one of my mates said 'oh I think xxxxxxx likes you' so I said why and he said well it's the way she talks about you. We were then together me, her and my mate, and my mate jokingly said to her about her liking me (whilst in front of me) she denied it, she raised her voice saying 'no I don't' and continued to say I'm 'lovely' but I don't fancy you. I can accept you may not like me and that's fine, but the past few weeks i have been wondering myself if she likes me a bit by the way she is with me sometimes. So my Q is girls have you ever/ would you ever deny you like a guy even though you did?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment