Pages

Search blog and web

trial separation unhappy wife

hi been married 25yrs she is 44 and im 48 and last 9 months have been quite bad from both sides of us, wife wants space and has suggested 3 month trial separation and this came after I was away working for 3 weeks which I haven't done before. things had been difficult but iv come back to this bombshell and did find she had been talking to men online in a not good way too but found nothing more, we haven't shared any closeness in months and now she barely tolerates me in the room !!!!!!
love this woman to pieces and really don't know how to approach this as she will let me hug her put hand on her lap etc but no kissing or intimacy and she seems very cold and I think I put it down to 9 hard unloving months with two high end rows and thinking she has missed out on life seems too bug her.
many thanks for any insight but how do I get the idea of splitting divorce out her head.
anthony

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment