Pages

Search blog and web

I can't seem to let it go.

  • Thread Starter

Hello,

So I am seeing a guy, we have been together for about 5 months we are both 20. When we first got together he cheated on me by having a one night stand with some girl but I forgave him (well I thought I did) and we decided to move on from it.

The issue I have is that in an argument or if he annoys me I ALWAYS bring it up, it's as if I can't help it! I get so angry that it just comes out.

When I am angry with him or we are in an argument, I feel like I don't trust him, I don't like him, I feel like he's a cheat, I feel resentment towards him etc etc and then when we stop arguing I don't feel any of that, it's like my frustration clouds my true feelings for him.

I just want to move past it before it ruins it. But I can't seem to let it go.

I think when he cheated on me early in the relationship I didn't really express how much it actually hurt me because I didn't want to seem like I was too into him if that makes sense? or I didn't feel like my feelings around it were valid because it was so early on in the relationship, and it's like now I have to suppress it because I've said I forgive him.

I don't know what to do about it! help me, please! it's making me bitter!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment