Pages

Search blog and web

Addicted to masturbation; keep refraining contact with the opposite sex. Worried...

  • Thread Starter

I'm not normal.
I'm a female who hadn't discovered the euphoric impact brought about this act till my late teens and since (couple of years) my capacity to think has been geared towards the ultimate aim of having the best orgasm wherever I can.
Can honestly say each orgasm is better than the previous considering I have put a lot of time into perfecting them:D

I haven't had sex in about a year and do not miss it one bit . I do masturbate over flashbacks of foreplay with my ex but that is about it. I want to be single as I do not like anyone to touch me 'down there'. I portray myself as a prude in the public eye and I avoid most social interaction that might lead to sex (eg clubbing) and I don't like it thinking guys are looking at me sexually. I used to love it to be honest but lately as my desire for masturbation soared, I have become too satisfied with just myself and my standards have been raised significantly.

I hear some people say they feel guilty after the act whereas I feel quite the opposite and more so that of personal gratitude!

I can't talk to my friends about this issue as they'd render me a weirdo but lately I have been concerned as the male species repulses me even more and I think no one deserves to make love to me but myself:S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment